Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Riding outfit

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Samantha_Nellie_Felicity's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    219
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thumbs up

    OMG, what were they thinking when they made this!

    The helmet is cardboard covered in cheap velvet! It's very flexable, and I would never get on a horse with a helmet like that!

    The boots are like heck to put on!

    Ahhh!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member horsemom's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2003
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just keep waiting for a dressage outfit- the white breeches and white shirt and tall boots, but with black riding jacket with tails and a top hat! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member amandajg's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 20th, 2004
    Posts
    407
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's too bad. [img]frown.gif[/img] especially after "the cake" it sounds like AG really has to step it up on the quality.

    a formal riding outfit would be too cute!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is sad, I guess AG is trying to cut corners! [img]frown.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Samantha_Nellie_Felicity's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    219
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know!

    Pleasant, please come back!!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Candie D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2004
    Posts
    113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't mind the hat so much, but I gotta say...THOSE BOOTS CAN KEEP ON WALKING....they are HORRIBLE to try and put on...I end up in a fit everytime I get one of the dolls dressed in it!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Grapedy1982's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2004
    Posts
    400
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They're horrible to put on in real life too!

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Samantha_Nellie_Felicity,
    does the riding outfit come with a little apple?

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Samantha_Nellie_Felicity's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    219
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nope.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member leafbyniggle3's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 19th, 2003
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got the Our Generation riding outfit for my daughter's doll. The helmet was impressive-hard plastic with flocked velvet-like finish. The boots are a bit of a pain-they lace in the back to allow for room to put them on, but are still difficult.

    I too wish they would do a dressage set, but I don't think that is a widely used riding style among little girls.

    Denise

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 13, 2005 08:40 AM: Message edited by: leafbyniggle3 ]</font>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •